This website provides brief information and an overview about Almar Water Solutions B.V. (“Almar Water Solutions”) or any of the companies belonging to Almar Water Solutions (together with Almar Water Solutions “Almar Water Solutions B.V.”). Almar Water Solutions is an affiliate of Abdul Latif Jameel.
The term “Abdul Latif Jameel” refers broadly to several distinct, separate and independent legal entities whose interests encompass car import and distribution, heavy equipment, consumer financing, consumer goods, real estate, environmental services and energy (http://www.alj.com/). Abdul Latif Jameel is not itself a corporate entity, association or conglomerate run by an overarching parent company but merely refers to a group of distinct and wholly separate legal entities that are collectively referred to as Abdul Latif Jameel. Abdul Latif Jameel is not a corporate group as defined in section 1161(5) of the Companies Act 2006
The Almar Water Solutions Website is owned and operated by Almar Water Solutions B.V., a limited company registered in Prins Bernhardplein 200, 1097 JB Amsterdam with registration number 66203899 and it is also operated by Almar Water Servicios España S.L., a limited company owned by Almar Water Solutions B.V. registered in Registro Mercantil de Madrid, Hoja M-621459, Folio 55, Tomo 34.548, Inscripción 1 with registration number B-87513628 and domiciled in C/ María de Molina 40, 5ª Planta, 28006 Madrid, Spain (the “Companies”).
The Companies has sole responsibility for the content included on the Almar Water Solutions Website.
For any enquiries related to any particular entity mentioned on the Almar Water Solutions Website or for any specific enquiries related to Almar Water Solutions’ interests please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The actual corporate arrangements of the companies permitted under licence to display the name and logo of Almar Water Solutions and Abdul Latif Jameel is complex and varied. Such corporate arrangements are not intended to be, nor are dealt with in detail via the information on the Almar Water Solutions Website. The information is provided as an approximate guide only.
- Accessibility Policy, which sets out the availability of the Almar Water Solutions Website to users with special needs.
It is not guaranteed that the Almar Water Solutions Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to the Almar Water Solutions Website is permitted on a temporary “as is” basis. All or any part of the Almar Water Solutions Website, without notice, may be suspended, withdrawn, discontinued or changed. Almar Water Solutions will not be liable to you if for any reason the Almar Water Solutions Website is unavailable (temporarily or permanently) at any time or for any period.
You may use the Almar Water Solutions Website only for lawful purposes. You acknowledge and agree you may not use the Almar Water Solutions Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the Content Standards (see below).
- To post advertisements or to promote third party websites.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also acknowledge and agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Almar Water Solutions Website in contravention of the provisions of these terms of website use.
- Not to direct web traffic away from the Almar Water Solutions Website.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Almar Water Solutions Website;
- any equipment (including any server) or network on which the Almar Water Solutions Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the Almar Water Solutions Website;
- any server, computer or database connected to the Almar Water Solutions Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- Not to misuse the Almar Water Solutions Website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Not to attack the Almar Water Solutions Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 or any other applicable law in the corresponding territory. Almar Water Solutions may report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Almar Water Solutions Website may be ceased immediately.
- Not to disguise or interfere in any way with the IP address of the computer you are using to access the Almar Water Solutions Website or otherwise take steps to prevent the identification of the actual IP address of the computer you are using whilst accessing the Almar Water Solutions Website.
Almar Water Solutions does not guarantee that the Almar Water Solutions Website will be secure or free from bugs, viruses or other technologically harmful material. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes, software and platform in order to access the Almar Water Solutions Website in a manner you deem appropriate and secure. You should use your own virus protection software.
Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and there is a risk, therefore, that any message or information sent via the Almar Water Solutions Website should be treated as non-confidential and may be intercepted and potentially read by others. Almar Water Solutions will have no liability to you in respect of any transmissions you send to it and you do so entirely at your own risk.
The Company is the owner or the licensee of the Almar Water Solutions Website, all content of the Almar Water Solutions Website, all the material published on the Almar Water Solutions Website, any Almar Water Solutions newsletter, updates, e-shots and emails and any Almar Water Solutions social media or informational updates and/or postings (“Content”), and all intellectual property rights in the Content. The Content is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are fully reserved by the Company.
Almar Water Solutions and Abdul Latif Jameel businesses’ own rights throughout the world in various trade marks (registered and unregistered), service marks, graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names (“ALJ Trade Marks”)
Any unauthorised use of any of the Almar Water Solutions and ALJ Trade Marks will constitute a violation of Almar Water Solutions and Abdul Latif Jameel rights in these Trade Marks. Your use of the Almar Water Solutions Website grants you no right or licence to reproduce or otherwise use any Almar Water Solutions Trade Marks or third party trade marks.
Any copying or downloading of any Content will not transfer title to that Content to you nor grant you any licence to use that Content for non-personal purposes. You must not use any part of the Content for non-personal purposes, such as commercial purposes, without obtaining a prior written licence to do so from the Company, which will be granted in the Company’s absolute discretion.
You must not exploit the whole or part of any Content without the Company’s prior written permission (to be determined in its absolute discretion) including (but not limited to):
- you must not modify copies of any Content you have printed off or downloaded in any way;
- you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text;
- you must not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from copied or downloaded Content;
- you must not use the Content in any way which is fraudulent or unlawful;
- you must not rely on the Content as being entirely accurate, complete or up to date; and/or
Where the Almar Water Solutions Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. The Companies have, unless explicitly indicated otherwise, no control over the content of those sites or resources and has no rights in the content of those sites or in the resources. The Companies assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on the Almar Water Solutions Website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by the Company of those linked websites.
You must not link to the Almar Water Solutions Website home page without the Companie’s prior written permission to be determined in its absolute discretion. The Almar Water Solutions Website must not be framed on any other site.
In the event you are granted prior written permission to link to the Almar Water Solutions Website home page, you must:
- only link to the Almar Water Solutions Website home page;
- only link in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage the Companie’s and/or Almar Water Solutions’ reputation nor takes advantage of that reputation;
- not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on the part of Almar Water Solutions where none exists;
- not establish a link to the Almar Water Solutions Website in any website not owned by you; and
- ensure the website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the Content Standards (see below).
The Companies reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
From time to time, informational updates and other interactive services may be provided on the Almar Water Solutions Website (“Interactive Services” or “Platform”). The Platform will provide information about Almar Water Solutions‘ goods and services. The Platform is operated, controlled and moderated by the Almar Water Solutions PR and media team. Almar Water Solutions does not review and approve content included within the Platform prior to such content going live. Almar Water Solutions does not actively monitor and will not censor content, except in circumstances detailed in the Content Standards (see below).
Where another Interactive Service is provided, clear information will be provided about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
There is no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any Interactive Service and liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any Interactive Service by a user in contravention of the Content Standards (see below) is expressly excluded, whether the Interactive Service is moderated or not. However, attempts will be made to assess possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any Interactive Service. Also, it will be decided in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks.
The use of any of the Interactive Services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. Parents are advised that it is important they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not fool-proof. Minors who are using any Interactive Service should be made aware of the potential risks to them. Please refer to the terms below which address use of the Almar Water Solutions Website by children.
Where an Interactive Service is moderated, you can contact us via email at email@example.com should a concern or difficulty arise with the Interactive Service or its content.
The content standards below (“Content Standards”) apply to any and all material which you contribute to the Almar Water Solutions Website (“Contribution”), and to any Interactive Services associated with it. You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the Content Standards. The Content Standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in England and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by Abdul Latif Jameel or any of its businesses, if this is not the case.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Contain profanity or other material which would upset or offend others.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, culture, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right, trade mark or other intellectual property right of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Engage in spam, malware, phishing or what may constitute spamming based on the latest tricks or tactics of spammers.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent suspension and/or withdrawal of your right to use the Almar Water Solutions Website.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to the Almar Water Solutions Website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities.
To report and alleged violation of the Content Standards, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Almar Water Solutions Website provides brief information and an overview about Almar Water Solutions or Almar Water Solutions B.V.. The Almar Water Solutions Website provides no information which can be used for investment and/or transactional decisions. The Content is provided for information only and is of a general and approximate nature and it is not intended to amount to, nor is, information or advice on which you should rely. In particular the Content does not constitute professional, financial or investment advice. Professional or specialist advice should be obtained before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the Content.
In providing information about Almar Water Solutions, the Companies are not acting, nor is it seeking to act, as a broker or dealer in respect of any securities of any companies or the information concerning such companies.
It is not guaranteed that the Almar Water Solutions Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors, inaccuracies or omissions. It is your responsibility to check any Content is accurate and/or complete.
The Almar Water Solutions Website may be updated from time to time, and may change the Content at any time. Although the Companies make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Almar Water Solutions Website, it makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the Content is accurate, complete or up-to-date. Please note the Companies are under no obligation to update the Content.
Nothing on the Almar Water Solutions Website should be construed as a solicitation or offer, or recommendation, to acquire or dispose of any investment or to engage in any other transaction, or to provide any investment advice or service.
The Almar Water Solutions Website is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where (by reason of nationality, residence or otherwise) the access to or availability of the Almar Water Solutions Website is prohibited or which would be subject to any restriction, including registration or other requirements within such jurisdiction. We reserve the right to limit access to the Almar Water Solutions Website to any such persons. Persons who access the Almar Water Solutions Website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws and regulations. If in doubt, you should seek independent legal advice.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
ALMAR WATER SOLUTIONS WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY USER FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE, ARISING UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH:
- USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT DISPLAYED ON, OR MATERIAL PROVIDED VIA, WEBSITES LINKED TO THE ALMAR WATER SOLUTIONS WEBSITE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE CONTENT;
- USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT DISPLAYED ON, OR MATERIAL PROVIDED VIA, THE ALMAR WATER SOLUTIONS WEBSITE;
- USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE ALMAR WATER SOLUTIONS WEBSITE;
- LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A VIRUS, DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE ALMAR WATER SOLUTIONS WEBSITE OR ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT, OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY CONTENT OR MATERIAL ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT; OR
- USE BY A PERSON IN A JURISDICTION WHERE THE ACCESS TO OR AVAILABILITY OF THE ALMAR WATER SOLUTIONS WEBSITE IS PROHIBITED OR SUBJECT TO ANY RESTRICTION.
IF YOU ARE A BUSINESS USER, PLEASE NOTE THE ALMAR WATER SOLUTIONS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY AND IN ADDITION ALMAR WATER SOLUTIONS ALSO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR:
- LOSS OF DATA;
- BUSINESS INTERRUPTION;
- LOSS OF PROFITS, SALES, BUSINESS, OR REVENUE;
- LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS;
- LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, GOODWILL OR REPUTATION; OR
- ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE.
THE ALMAR WATER SOLUTIONS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND ARE GIVEN EXPRESS OR IMPLIED IN RESPECT OF THE ALMAR WATER SOLUTIONS WEBSITE, ALL CONTENT OF THE ALMAR WATER SOLUTIONS WEBSITE AND IN THE MATERIAL PUBLISHED ON THE ALMAR WATER SOLUTIONS WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE CONTENT. SPECIFICALLY, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALMAR WATER SOLUTIONS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT:
- YOU WILL BE ABLE TO USE THE ALMAR WATER SOLUTIONS WEBSITE OR THAT IT WILL CONTINUE TO BE MADE AVAILABLE IN ITS CURRENT OR ANY OTHER FORM;
- THE CONTENT ON THE ALMAR WATER SOLUTIONS WEBSITE OR THE MATERIAL AVAILABLE VIA THE ALMAR WATER SOLUTIONS WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE CONTENT, IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR UP-TO-DATE; NOR
- THE ALMAR WATER SOLUTIONS WEBSITE OR ANY SOFTWARE OR MATERIAL OF WHATSOEVER NATURE AVAILABLE ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM IT WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR DEFECTS, COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR EQUIPMENT OR FIT FOR ANY PURPOSE.
If you are under 16, you must ask your parent or a guardian before you:
- email the Almar Water Solutions Website or submit an enquiry
- make a Contribution
- ask Almar Water Solutions to email anything to you; or
- send any information to Almar Water Solutions.
By continuing to use the Almar Water Solutions Website and any of the services offered by it, you are confirming you have received the informed consent of your parent or a legal guardian.
To contact us, please email email@example.com or use the enquiry form available on the Almar Water Solutions Website.
Date: december 2016